The Only UHPC with Proven Ready-Mix Performance
- Cor-Tuf UHPC is being mixed, transported, and poured using industry-standard ready mix plants and trucks. You don’t have to mix it on site.
- The batching and mixing times are similar to traditional concrete; typically 8 to 12 minutes. No other UHPC manufacturer is faster.
- That means no timeouts. And, you get at least 45 minutes of usability while in idle tumble mode.
- No need for additional ice to cool the mix (other UHPC manufacturers have to add ice, which makes their mixture brittle and damages the truck drum).
- Also, it’s easy to wash out and clean up the ready-mix drums after use, as you normally would for traditional concrete. Because our mix isn’t as hot as others, the drums don’t seize up.
- You can even line up multiple trucks for your large-scale pours, resulting in better efficiency on the job site, and shorter closure windows.
- Lighter weight (and lower cost): we use an average of 265 pounds of steel fiber per cubic yard, versus others requiring an average of 325 pounds.
- You can use any type of screeding equipment.
- Cor-Tuf UHPC has a lifespan of 100+ years and is 10x stronger than traditional concrete.
Cor-Tuf UHPC: The Contractor-Friendly UHPC
Cor-Tuf UHPC is contractor-friendly because we have been contractors for years and we know what it means to be contractor-friendly. You don’t have to buy special equipment or learn new methods. We designed Cor-Tuf UHPC to be commercialized and industrialized for standard, everyday contractor practices.
It can be used for a wide range of projects, including restoring failing traditional concrete; joining precast panels; building bridges, buildings, seawalls, and dams; H piles and box beams; and creating intricate but blast-proof architectural facades.