CERTIFIED DISTRIBUTORS OF COR-TUF UHPC
Premier UHPC brings more than four decades of construction experience to the Cor-Tuf team. Brett Meisenheimer, CEO of Premier UHPC, has started up, run, and sold several companies in the construction space. “For many years I ran a successful waterproofing business, where we serviced up to 40 structures a day. I saw first-hand the problems with traditional concrete. When I saw what Cor-Tuf UHPC could do, and the way it stood up to weather and wear, I knew this was the way of the future. I truly believe that Cor-Tuf UHPC is one of those once-in-a-century, revolutionary materials that will forever change what can be made with concrete.”
Premier UHPC is a certified distributor of Cor-Tuf UHPC, involved in securing contracts, delivering the product on site, and providing the manpower and machinery needed to mix and pour concrete structures. “We can customize the mix to whatever the specs are calling for,” says Meisenheimer. He and his team have hundreds of relationships with builders, contractors, property managers, engineers, institutions, and governments. Premier UHPC has a Class A High-Tech Contracting License #2705052322 with the Commonwealth of Virginia.
“Now that Cor-Tuf UHPC has been named the one-and-only licensed producer of the patented Cor-Tuf UHPC material developed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, we are experiencing strong interest and demand from both U.S. and international organizations looking to build, maintain, and repair bridges, highways, dams, buildings, runways, marine structures, and security structures using the new UHPC material,” says Meisenheimer. “The advantages of this innovative material are significant.”
- Has a useful life of more than 75 years (versus 15 to 25 years for traditional concrete)
- Resists environmental degradation
- Has a superior freeze/thaw resistance (more than 1,000 cycles—traditional concrete usually starts to degrade at about 27 cycles)
- Is fire resistant
- Is waterproof
- Has a compressive strength from 28,000 pounds per square inch (psi) to more than 116,000 psi, versus traditional concrete at 2,500 to 5,000 psi
- Has a tensile strength of 2,700 psi, versus 300 to 700 psi for regular concrete
- Is lighter and more flexible than regular concrete and displays a stronger adhesive quality
For more information, contact Cor-Tuf at email@example.com.